You will do this by maintaining the Asset Management toolset, undertake regular reconciliations and ensure that all asset and inventory listings are complete and accurate. You also will work with the software recognition library to import updates from suppliers for new and existing applications and maintain interfaces between the Asset Management toolset and supporting systems.
Are you right for the role?
To be successful in this role the correct candidate
• Experience with Asset Management Tools, preferably HP Asset Manager, Connect It, Universal Discovery uCMDB
• Ability to use and administer automated discovery, reporting and inventory management tools
• Understanding of Windows, Unix, physical and virtual environments
• Microsoft SQL Server SQL Server Integration Services
• Reporting tools e.g. Crystal Reports
• VB Script
• Software Asset Management qualification e.g. CSAM, ISEB Asset Management
• Experience of using technology to manage complex software licenses and agreements
• Experience of support / analytical roles within IT
• Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with technical peers
• Imaginative and innovative thinking relating to problem solving and new opportunities