Senior BMS EngineerApril 16, 2021
Role details :
- To carry out all the maintenance of BMS, access, security, cctv along with commissioning and fault finding.
- You will be Collaborating with the team of onsite engineers to fault find any HVAC or other requested.
- Software programming and Security fire integration.
- The successful candidate will be able to Mentor colleagues and support the account manager on new opportunities and account management.
- To Quote small projects from design to commissioning. Provide technical support of Honeywell installed products and HVAC systems.
- Providing advice to client on emergency, maintenance, testing, diagnosing/repairing equipment of systems both hardware and software.
- Understanding of fire systems and regulations to Support site team and Honeywell gent with fire alarm maintenance and integration
- Diagnose and repair faults in fire alarm equipment and support & fire design/advice.
- Be the focal point of customer requests and customer needs.
- Preparing the H&S manuals for site. Order spare parts and place sub-contractor orders
- Recognised apprentice, HNC/HND or equivalent
- BMS Experience. (Programming experience, technical updates)
- Excellent people skills and be able to work closely and collaboratively with the client and small on site team that is heavily coordinated with the site shift team
- Excellent technical knowledge of integrated systems and HVAC technology
- Integrative thinker and able to learn 3rd party technology’s and explore solutions both live and on bench
Permanent Job type
£45k - £0k Salary
Experienced Job level
Can't find what you're looking for? Send us your CV