Qualified Senior AccountantMarch 23, 2023
Eminence Recruitment are currently working with an established accountancy firm based in Ruislip who are recruiting a Qualified Senior Accountant to be responsible for preparing accounts for various business including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships along with tax computations.
This firm has a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million-pound turnover businesses. As a Qualified Senior Accountant, you will be supporting the Partners in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising junior staff members
- Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses.
- Preparation and review of accounts for companies, partnerships, LLP's and sole traders.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations.
- Preparation and review of partnership tax returns and adjusted profit computations.
- Preparation and review of personal tax returns and computations.
- ACCA Qualified with relevant Accounting experience within a practice.
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in practice.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on offer:
- £40,000 - £60,000.
- May consider hybrid working.
- Career Progression.
- Flexi time.
- Excellent benefits.
- Staff parking.
Permanent Job type
£40k - £60k Salary
Experienced Senior Job level
Can't find what you're looking for? Send us your CV