Robotics Process Automation Developer (RPA)
My client, a market leader in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) are looking for a number of Robotics Developers to join their team.
With clients across UK/EMEA – it is essential that you flexible on travel and are eligible to work in any country across Europe without requiring a Visa/Sponsorship
• Design automation solutions for existing business processes (similar to Automation Anywhere / Blue Prism / UIPath / NICE or IPSoft)
• Create and maintain documentation related to RPA projects, process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan and go-live release notes
• Work together with business analyst in end to end business process assessment, system integration testing and developing technical documentation
• Perform quality assurance tests/Unit test/UAT
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools (Automation Anywhere / Blue Prism / UIPath / NICE or IPSoft)
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications.