Salary £30,000- £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
Looking for a Field Service Engineer with knowledge of BMS/HVAC Systems. Working on performing and providing Maintenance, testing, engineering and Programming of Building Energy Management System (BEMS) Equipment, Systems and Subsystems for a leading design and manufacture company in the UK.
Previous experience working for any companies such as Schneider Electrical, Johnson Controls or Trend would be advantageous.
• Performing and providing counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software).
• Performing and providing maintenance, testing, engineering and, programming of any type of The companies Building Energy Management System (BEMS) equipment, systems and subsystems (including software where applicable) from simple to complex in nature.
• Provide superior individual performance through excellent customer service
• Respond to customer requests for support or advice ensuring effective resolution of customer requirements or referring as appropriate.
• Develop, maintain and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource.
• Ensure delivery of value to Trend clients and customers
• Substantial knowledge of BMS/HVAC systems
• Experience in a similar/relevant role (i.e. Service Engineer, Electrician, Maintenance Technician etc.)
• City & Guilds 17th Edition would be of benefit but not essential.