Senior RPA Developer – Robotics Process Automation
The Senior RPA Developer will be responsible for developing end to end automation solutions for Finance Operations and the wider Finance community.
What does the job entail?
We are looking for a Senior RPA Developer that can truly help us make a different across Finance Operations for a West Yorkshire based offices
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will:
• Work closely with virtual team to evaluate processes regarding suitability for RPA (Robotics Process Automation) and work effort estimation
• Implement best practice in automation design and development in accordance with UiPath frameworks
• Build and maintain a repository of re-usable automation components for common activities
• Ensure robust SVT and UAT cycles are carried out, with all associated findings documented accordingly
• Implement good governance around the deployment of automation ensuring contingency plans are in place prior to accepting automation into a production environment
• Design and implement audit and monitoring procedures to notify process owners of exceptions and failures in the automation processes
• Uphold SLAs for the turnaround of fixes and enhancements arising from changes to underlying systems and processes
• Impart existing RPA knowledge / experience with colleagues, providing guidance on best practice and development techniques
• Build relationships with the automation vendors and ensure we keep software and development techniques up to date
• Optimise the use of the licenses to ensure the maximum throughput of activity for each license acquired.
• Take ownership of robotic activities, providing IT Security, SOx, Internal Audit and any other relevant stakeholders with updates as required
• Maintain relationships with IT teams regarding infrastructure support / updates to ensure robustness and scalability
• Build relationships with offshore partners to ensure a consistent approach between onshore and offshore automations.
What’s in it for you?
If you join us as a Senior RPA Developer, we would want you to:
• Be degree educated or equivalent level of qualification
• Have working experience of RPA Development Software (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.)
• Have a proven track record of working and devliering within a high profile technology and process change environment where you have driven process change through a structured and methodical approach
• Have good knowledge of financial controls, IT security standards and Data Privacy/GDPR requirements
• Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Visio
• Have undertaken formal training in Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
• Have a good understanding of ITIL best practice and development methodologies
• Ideally you will have the UiPath Academy Level 1 and Level 3 Accreditation but not essential
• Finance or related back-office operational background, ideally with BPO experience
• Salary up to £55,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + birthday day off
• Up to 15% annual bonus scheme
• BUPA Medical Cover
• Up to 20% pension match scheme
• Share Save Scheme
• Buy and Sell Holidays, and other salary sacrifice schemes