Senior Cloud Engineer – AWS / Linux
If you are inspired by DevOps / DevSecOps practices, then I have the Cloud Engineer role for you.
My Edinburgh based client, are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer / Senior Linux Engineer that has excellent hands on experience with AWS to join their team
The Cloud Engineer will help support their new new cloud services including the implementation of our end-to-end automation and orchestration toolset.
These roles require a unique blend of technical skills and experience.
To be successful you will bring:
• Enthusiasm and passion for using public cloud platforms and high levels of automation to help the business build new innovative services.
• Strong systems administration background with experience of Linux and / or Windows Server including scripting.
• Proven hands-on experience of AWS and hold one or more AWS professional certifications.
• Strong knowledge of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud solutions at scale.
• Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby), test driven development and continuous integration / deliver approaches and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
Building a true COE, you will get more exposure to AWS, Azure & Google