Lead QA Engineer – SDET
My Edinburgh based client are looking for an experienced Lead QA Engineer (SDET) to be responsible for setting and developing an automated QA framework with a variety of QA tools, define the QA test approach, recruit QA Engineers
• Leadership for QA function in the use of target test approach and QA best practices.
• Owner of the target test approach, associated tools and frameworks.
• Ensures re-usability of framework
• Responsible for keeping approach and frameworks up to date in line with Industry trends, emerging technologies and best practice. Is the thought leader in QA/Testing.
• Building a strong test engineering team through the recruitment, development and retention of test engineering and Governance of the use of target test approach to ensure continuing alignment by programmes.
• Stakeholder management at a programme level to aid adoption of test approach and articulating the key benefits.
• Technical expertise in assessing and identifying tools used to support of the test approach.
• Continuous improvement of the test approach and frameworks.
• Assess feedback from QA teams and provide guidance to ensure optimal use of the approach while improving the approach where necessary.